Brand Creative Director – London Office
Harrison is a multidisciplinary, strategic design and customer experience consultancy with broad cultural and international experience, who work exclusively in the leisure, entertainment, hotel and hospitality sector. We have studios in London, Sutton Coldfield and Dallas. www.harrison.hn
Creatively driven. Passionate. Provocative. We are an independent company obsessed with telling beautiful stories for brands simply designed for people. We combine strategic understanding with intuitive creativity to create and enrich compelling brand character. We work with clients such as; Young’s, Nando’s, Whitbread and Hard Rock Café.
The Brand Creative Director will report to and work closely with the Founder and CEO.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects, as well as working strategically with existing clients to evolve and develop their brands. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
- Collaborating with the wider creative team to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Directing and motivating teams of graphic designers, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with the wider creative and management team to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development across international markets.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Please forward your CV and a covering letter. No agencies.
Please email your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com
Closing date: 26 April 2019